About Me

My photo
Dreaming of Africa
I am married, a lifelong musician, somewhat competent photographer, and world traveler. Having been around for over 60 years, I have lots of "stuff" floating around inside my head that is screaming to get out.

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

All photos and text on this blog are copyright 2008-2010 Norman Arnett, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise noted. All content not owned is used with permission and is also protected by copyright.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Weather, or not...




Weather fascinates me. Rain, Sleet, Snow, Wind, Sunshine, Clouds, Hail; it all is amazing.


I have been known to pull off the road to watch a sunset, or stand in amazement as rain comes down in buckets. I can't resist, I guess it's the science nerd in me.




Weather also makes for some interesting photo ops. Too bad I can't spend all my time snapping the shutter release.


This morning it was foggy when I got up, this afternoon the sun played peek-a-boo from behind the clouds, one of the great things about the weather; it is never the same. Weather helps make life interesting. Next time it rains, stop, take a few deep breaths and enjoy the moment. Complaining won't make it stop, so let's enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. Beauties! Apparently complaining DOESN'T make it stop, because during the snow season I complained a lot and it just kept coming and coming, almost as if it were taunting me.

    By the way, I put a p.s. on my post today and asked people to take a look.

    ReplyDelete