About Me

My photo
Dreaming of Africa
I am married, a lifelong musician, somewhat competent photographer, and world traveler. Having been around for over 60 years, I have lots of "stuff" floating around inside my head that is screaming to get out.

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

All photos and text on this blog are copyright 2008-2010 Norman Arnett, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise noted. All content not owned is used with permission and is also protected by copyright.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sleeping in - one of life's little joys

Ahhh, Saturday morning. A time to snuggle up with Tricia and the cats and be lazy. Sometimes I am amazed at how lucky I am to have such a wonderful family. Saturday morning has always been our time for being together and just being. After this morning that will change. My new job schedule will require me to work weekends, so Tricia and I won't have our weekend time together to be lazy, explore, run errands together or any of the fun things we have always done. It will be difficult, but hopefully I will be able to get back to having at least one weekend day off soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment