About Me

My photo
Dreaming of Africa
I am married, a lifelong musician, somewhat competent photographer, and world traveler. Having been around for over 60 years, I have lots of "stuff" floating around inside my head that is screaming to get out.

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

All photos and text on this blog are copyright 2008-2010 Norman Arnett, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise noted. All content not owned is used with permission and is also protected by copyright.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Under the Scissors

For the first time in almost eight years, I got my hair cut. My long ponytail is now just a memory. I quit getting it cut as a personal protest against George Bush and his Evil Ways, vowing to not cut it until he was removed from office. George is now a distant Presidential memory, and the world is starting to look more favorably on America. Our new leader told us it was time for change, so I asked my sister-in-law to cut my locks.

Having gone for so long with long hair, it seems strange without it, but it is also a lot easier to manage, and my wife appreciates no longer having to braid my ponytail!

2 comments:

  1. And it looks great, to boot! So here I am, your sister, and didn't know that the no-hair-cut-ponytail was a protest against Bush. I just thought you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Norman

    time for a change...that's such a good feeling isn't it...good luck...Samson...

    Happy days

    ReplyDelete